Two new things are available at my studio. When you shoot a session with me you will be able to view your session on a screen as the pictures are taken. I have done a couple of group session with this and it makes it really easy to get the perfect shot (you can review right away and make corrections to posture, position, etc.). Also, the kids I have used this with really love being able to view themselves as the take their pictures! In the near future, I will be posting a couple of shots of a group and of some kiddos who have used the viewing during their session.
Also, within the next week I will be able to accept credit card payments for session fees and photos. I will still be accepting cash and check payments, but this will make it easier for those who wish to place an order online or by phone.
Jennifer