For those of you who want more sneak peeks of my great looking clients, you can go to the Gallery Samples on the printroom site. This gallery is not password protected and is titled Gallery Samples (great title, huh!). The individuals in the Gallery Samples have all signed model release forms to allow me to share their best shots with you. So, if you are hesitant to get your picture taken because you are afraid I might post you online for all the world to see, don't worry, I will never share your images without permission. :)
I will continue to post sneak peeks here, but for more variety, check out www.printroom.com/pro/jenniferleiker and click on the Gallery Samples (which will also be updated frequently).
I am always curious what people think, so please don't just lurk out there unknown, leave me a message and let me know your opinions or just say "Hi".
Jen