Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Raven boys off to school




Well, Ryan jumped right up and was dressed and ready for school by 7:10. It did take a while to get him to eat his cereal, but he is now off to school with Jeff at 7:30. He and dad wore their Raven shirts together. But boy is he observant! I went around the corner to the entry hall and caught him touching his helmet logo and staring at it. I said something about how nice he looked and he said "it's a little red." I didn't understand and said that it still looked good. Later when I was taking their picture together and they were standing by each other, I understood what he was talking about. Jeff's word RAVEN on the logo is white and his is red! I sure wouldn't have caught that with out seeing them side by side (but Mr. observant) Ryan sure did.

Anyway, here are some pictures of the two Raven boys.


While he was eating, I told Ryan that he and his dad look alike, but that he is cuter. When I took their pictures together,Ryan says, "dad we may look alike, but mom says I'm cuter."

Jen